Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dawn Marie's Journey

I am creating this blog so you can follow me on my journey through my life.  I am a 34 year old mother of 3 beautiful children.  I am also helping raise my niece as well.  My children are my son Devin (11), my twin girls Alyssa and Alexa (7), and my Niece is Cydney (13).  My life is super busy all of the time.  I work full time, am attending online classes full time to get my bachelor's degree, and trying to do my best to raise my kids right!  I believe in God and I want the very best for myself and my family.

I am divorced and have had to start all over after being married for 10 years.  But, that has not held me back!  I will not let that bring me down, I just brushed myself off and am taking advantage of bigger and better opportunities.  I am engaged to be married (no date set yet).  I have to take care of some things before that can happen.

 Life is what you make of it and I am trying to make the best of mine:)

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment